Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

It's all about the shoes

A pair of shoes can project what kind of image you what to send. It can also help define your style. If you are like me that wears heels everywhere i go, even the beach, I know people see me as a very confident woman who is not afraid to be her self. Just like if you are a more street style you can combine everything from dresses to sports wear to even work attire with a pair of sneakers.

Also they can help make an outfit look completely different by just adding different shoes. If you wear the same outfit  several times, here is a tip, just change the shoes, that way your outfit can still look different even if it's the same. Also the shoes can be mixed and matched depending the occasion. Imagine the same dress but if you are going to work you can combine it with some sandals or even with sneakers (depending your style) or if you are going to dinner you can add some nice heels. And next I'm going to show you how I mixed and matched my shoes with the same exact outfit.

Remember it's all about the shoes 






No comments:

Post a Comment